The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this service and website:
1. We operate a prebooked appointment system only, on which a 48 hours notice of change or cancellation policy applies. Any appointment changed, cancelled or unattended without a 48 hours notice will be charged the full consultation fee.
2. Consultations/treatments are not a substitute for regular medical care, nor is it intended in anyway to provide diagnosis, prescription or cure for any disease. All diagnosed conditions/ailments must be kept under the clinical supervision of your doctor. Emergencies & life-threatening situations must be treated by a GP and/or A&E Hospitals.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or stop any appointment and treatment and the right to turn down a client, at any point, should the professional, ethical or personal reasons exist.
1. By entering this web site you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the site. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of Omer Harpaz. Each time you access this web site you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes.
2. Entry to and use of this web site is entirely at your own risk. Omer Harpaz makes no warranties, express or implied, about the value or utility for any purpose of the information and resources contained herein
3. The content of this web site and the content of any personal messages is available for personal non-commercial use only.
4. Omer Harpaz holds the copyright to the work on this website. The work is property which is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not exploit any part of the content in any way without the written permission of the copyright owner.
5. Omer Harpaz reserves editorial rights over any material submitted for inclusion in this website. Such material will be included solely at the discretion of Omer Harpaz and then only in good faith and without representation as to its accuracy.
6. Omer Harpaz assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which this web site has links to. Such links are provided for information and convenience only and do not imply recommendation or endorsement of any material or content on any other site. All liability with regard to your access of such linked web sites is disclaimed.
7. While Omer Harpaz takes reasonable care to compile accurate information and keep it up-to-date, the correctness and completeness of this quantity of information cannot be guaranteed. Subject to any liability which may not be excluded by law, Omer Harpaz is not responsible for any loss, damage or expense resulting from the use of any information contained in this web site.
8. The content, access and availability of this web site is subject to change and/or delete without notice at any time, at the editorial discretion of Omer Harpaz.
9. Uninterrupted access to this web site or the sites to which it links cannot be guaranteed. Omer Harpaz cannot accept responsibility for any damage arising from loss of use of this information.
10. As a user you acknowledge that information contained within this web site is not intended to be nor is to be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical condition or question. Because each person and situation is unique, you are urged to check with a qualified health professional before using remedy or procedure when there is any question regarding the presence or treatment of any health condition. Because there is always some risk involved Omer Harpaz is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any information, suggestions, preparations, or procedures described in this web site. Please do not use this web site if you are unwilling to assume the risk. Feel free to consult with a physician or other qualified health professional. It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice to seek a second or third opinion.
11. This legal statement and the disclaimers and exclusions contained within it shall be governed in accordance with English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. If any one or part of these conditions is held to be invalid the remainder will continue to have effect.
13. If you access this website from outside the UK it is your responsibility to ensure the suitability and legality of any health/medical advice given for use in your area.
14. If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the website please do not hesitate to contact us.